Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feliz Cumple!

It's my birthday! I really do love my birthday. For instance I woke up this morning and outside my room was a happy birthday balloon from my roomate. It brought me such joy..a balloon..i love that! At work we have lots of snacks..which might not be smart cuz def. a sugar overload. Tonight I am heading to the bourb to see some friends and my sis. Then Friday I am heading to Piqua, Ohio to see my best friend and her fam (and I'm taking my sis with!). Yesterday I realized that I am 23..the age my mother was when she had me..woah..that is crazy. She had already been married for two years too. I can't even think of having a child right now.

Thank You God for always being there each and every day of my life! Thanks for filling my life with such wonderful people and such joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment