Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Address

I am all moved in!!! I am now just in the processing of organizing. You really don't realize how much stuff you have till you try to pack it up and move it. On the positive side I have a couple boxes full of stuff for a summer garage sale my sis and I are going to have.

Yesterday I made a big purchase...a tv!! It's a 19-inch Vizio. I am so excited because I got to watch my Monday night shows (GG, One Tree Hill, DWTS, etc.). Tonight I can watch American Idol. There is a story about this tv. I found it on Walmart.com and my dad encourage me to get..but..."out of stock". So I searched the internet and found it at Sam's Club (where you need a membership to purchase anything). So I called and asked if they had a guest pass for ppl new to the area. She said no and that the membership fee is $40. Was she serious?! Therefore, all distraught I scowered the internet for another tv, trying to find one with good reviews and at a decent price. Then God intervened and led me to a wonderful website with a one day guest pass for Sams Club!! I was SO excited. So I got my tv at a great price all thanks to Jesus! :)

need the guest pass? http://dealnews.com/Sams-Club-Free-One-Day-Guest-Pass/281369.html


BIG THANKS to all the ppl who helped me move!!! (sister, dorie, suzie, rachel, aunt & uncle)

No comments:

Post a Comment